Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
10h 4m
Forum
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> Bug Report >> Suggestions and Bugs

Page: 1
Suggestions and Bugs
by Wilk
Author  
Wilk
Position: player
Profession: Sorcerer
Level: 21

Suggestions and Bugs
Hey,

Some suggestions and bugs:
1. Ladder disappear and reappear after exiting displaed area.
2. Desert Quest should be solable.
3. Mana regeneration and Quantity of conjured charges in runes should be increased.
4. Runes, Fluids should be also available to buy in backpacks.
19.09.22 22:36:10
Wilk

Suggestions and Bugs
5. Conjure rune directly to backback without need of blanks.
19.09.22 22:42:43
Wilk

Suggestions and Bugs
6. Cheaper wands / rods
7. Cheaper life ring / roh
19.09.22 23:33:07
Indar
Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 50

My Thoughts
I do not know if the ladders disappearing is a server issue or a client issue, but it is easily fixed by walking outside of the area. This ofc is a big issue if you're killing anything that is harder and you need to escape. I also noticed that it removes rope spots at times.

A temp fix for it is to not stand close by when attacking enemies, seems that being hit or hitting something on it is what causes the issue.

I do not think the wands/rods are that expensive, the range on them should be fixed tho, being 1 sqm away makes it feel awkward to even go for the higher end wands/rods. Also making them sellable at magic vendor could be a nice improvement. Also, the price for the ring is as it should be.

About desert quest having to be soloable, it might be a great way of doing it, but I feel like it would end up being abused? Maybe have "npcs" with script that can help, but you have to pay them part of the monetary reward? So say you pay 1k for their help to activate a summon by the npc, by stating your vocation it would summon the npc of the other vocations thats needed. You put out the items for the quest, and the lever gets pulled by saying/yelling a phrase, if you are not by the lever. Would be a fun addition and a challenge for the owner/owners.
------------------------------------------
What I'd love to see would be stackable runes and fluids.

Lower timer for casting delay.

Like I said above, same range for all rods, I dont mind it being the same range for all of them, Doesnt need to be a massive range, but at the very least like 3-4sqm

Beds giving mana, even if it means making it slower to recover soul points.

--------------------------------

I must say, I do enjoy the server, even tho it is quite empty. I think improvements like what Wilk and I suggest, might bring people about and make it somewhat a active community, active enough to do quests together.

Thank you,
- Indar.
11.09.23 21:47:10